It is the story of Curtis Snow, a real Atlanta “robbery boy and crack dealer whose livelihood revolves around armed robbery and drug pushing” who “sought out [director] Damon Russell to make a film about his life.” The film’s title refers to protagonist Curtis Snow and to Atlanta‘s neighborhood The Bluff, which is infamous for crime and drug dealing.
Yolanda | 3.75 Very Bad Haircuts out of 5
Robert | 3.5 Fuckboys out of 5
The boys are back with Bob Rose. Bob brought some
topics things he wrote down consisting of Brazilian fart porn, fucked-up movies, flea market breakfast, a poo coffin and other horrible, horrible things.
- The Flea Market Experience (momphotographer.wordpress.com)
- A Serbian Film – review (guardian.co.uk)
- A.Serbian.Film.2010.720p.BluRay.x264-TiTANS (720p1080p.wordpress.com)
- A Serbian Film: when allegory gets nasty (guardian.co.uk)
- A Serbian Film (18) (independent.co.uk)
- A Serbian Film (transgressivecinema.com)